The Cove Noosa adopts the following practice when dealing with the cancellation of a holiday booking. We recommend all guests consider travel insurance
- If the booking is cancelled 120 days or more prior to the planned date of arrival, there will be a full refund less an Administration Fee* of $100.00.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 120 days prior to the planned arrival date, there will be no refund unless and until the premises are re-let for the total period and the same value of the original booking. An Administration Fee* of $100.00 will be deducted from the deposit held before the remainder is refunded.
- No refunds for reduction in stay once in-house
- Refunds – Trust Account cheques are issued for refunds
- If a booking is cancelled within 120 days management will make all reasonable effort to secure another booking for the cancelled dates. However it is strongly recommended that guests take out travel insurance to avoid loss of deposit in the event that another booking is not secured.
* An Administration Fee covers the cost of processing the booking, receipting, banking, cancelling , drawing the refund and postage.
*The Letting Agent and the owner have first right of refusal for all bookings held. In the event of an owner refusing or cancelling a booking no cancellation fee will be charged. In the event that replacement accommodation offered is at a higher price, the owner or agent will not be liable for any monies needed to meet that higher price.