Please read these conditions carefully. Each person signing their registration card (“the Guest”) acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as “Guest”) occupying or visiting the apartment or complex and/or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the Guest.
Please note that all standard terms and conditions apply to all bookings regardless of government or council initiated restrictions related to COVID-19 including, but not limited to, border closures. Please refer to our cancellation below policy for full information.
The Noosa Shire Council Short Stay Letting and Home Hosted Accommodation Local Law (Local Law) requires all guests to Noosa to comply with a Guest Code of Conduct. This Code of Conduct forms part of the booking conditions of The Cove Noosa.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure a booking.
- Check-in is 2.00pm and check-out is 10am.
- Charges must be paid by cash or credit card before occupancy commences.
- If check-in is after office hours, the full rental will be charged to a credit card on day of arrival.
- Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt.
- The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any Guest.
- The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Guests must only park cars in the designated areas.
- No more people than what is the maximum occupancy for the apartment may stay in the apartment overnight.
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property that a Guest may sustain while on the complex.
- The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after receiving a warning, any Guest fails to comply.
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
- The Manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the apartment.
- The Guest authorises the manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guests’ property.
- It is a condition of occupancy that on departure all rubbish be removed and the dishes washed and returned to their rightful place and the apartment left in a tidy manner. Failure to do so will result in a MINIMUM charge of $15.00 and up to $50.00 maximum being automatically charged on to the credit card provided for security.
- Parties or functions are not permitted within the grounds or in any of The Cove Noosa Apartments or Penthouses.
- In an event of the guest wanting to move or being required to move due to an unavoidable circumstance the management must be given the first opportunity to find accommodation of a similar standard and in doing so any claims for a refund will not be negotiated or met.
- In an event of an owner selling the apartment, or taking it out of the letting pool, the Manager will try to find a suitable alternative within The Cove Noosa. If there is no other apartment available the Manager will not be responsible to find or pay for accommodation at another resort.
- As our resort is strata titled and we must respect the wishes of our owners we can not accept any schoolies bookings. If a schoolies booking is made through our web site access to the apartment will be denied and a full refund given.